Millennia Housing Management, Ltd. is closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 on our employees, residents, partners and all aspects of the communities we serve. We are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and have implemented temporary policies for resident events, operations and social distancing. Based on the recent suggested protocols from public health experts, the precautionary measures we are taking include, but are not limited to, the following:
- the closure of communal areas;
- an increase in cleaning and disinfecting;
- the suspension of quarterly inspections of apartment homes;
- the modification of office hours to decrease face-to-face interactions;
- the authorization of teleworking where possible;
- increased communication with public health agencies, employees and residents;
- and, daily strategy sessions to address issues, policies and procedures, among others.
We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and adjust as needed. Please know that these measures are being taken with the health of our residents and communities in mind.